Sökning: "Philosophy and Religion"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 475 uppsatser innehållade orden Philosophy and Religion.
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : AI has a great deal to offer human civilization, but AI is also accompanied with a great deal of risks. This paper aims to give an introduction to the field of AI from a human rights perspective and to account for future challenges AI could bring forth. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : From the teachings of the Hellenistic Philosopher Epictetus, we have among other works a Handbook, or an Encheiridion, where some of his most important sayings are collected in 53 short and imperative chapters, guiding the way to a better life. This Encheiridion has a long and broad reception history, including both pagan and Christian elements. LÄS MER
18. Det särskildas platser - om etisk-politisk lokalitet och bioregionala visioner i Gary Snyders tänkandeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In Gary Snyder’s philosophical essays, questions of place, region, and being inhabitory are closely linked to ethical, political and ecological themes. Where these themes intersect, tensions generate – to the extent of which too little attention might have been paid. LÄS MER
19. Traditioner och gränsdragning. Två perspektiv på filosofi i Sverige under senare hälften av 1900-taletMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study the philosophical developments in Swedish philosophy during the latter half of the twentieth century as a tension between what can be called an analytical and a continental philosophy. To do this I analyze the works of two prominent professors of philosophy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Critiques of cosmopolitanism and its derivatives are explored along the lines of philosophy of politics to find several points of contention with the ideology itself. Primarily it is alleged that cosmopolitanism is a failed marriage between unfeasible philosophy and incoherent politics, the failed synthesis of which leads to a state of apathetic nihilism. LÄS MER