Sökning: "Philosophy and Religion"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 474 uppsatser innehållade orden Philosophy and Religion.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor’s degree essay is to investigate and analyse Søren Kierkegaard as a theologian. Out of the traditional conception of Kierkegaard’s philosophy about the autonomous, free, capable and free to develop oneself, I ask the question – in what purpose do God need to incarnate in order to save humanity? To this question I ask three additional subqueries: according to Kierkegaard in what purpose is God incarnated, what role does the incarnation play in salvation and what is the relationship between God, human and salvation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk filosofi
Sammanfattning : The meaning of sentences is a notoriously tricky beast to nail down. In spite of the ease at which we manage to understand new and unfamiliar expressions every day most of us would be at a loss if asked what that understanding consists in. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : We all have beliefs, and we justify these beliefs to ourselves and to others when questioned. The structure that these beliefs are built upon is a rationale, that itself, consists of different types of epistemological justifications. LÄS MER
19. Meningsskapande i samtiden - en fokusgruppundersökning om vad det innebär att tro på oförklarliga fenomen i ett sekulariserat senmodernt samhälle som SverigeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to survey and map out what it means to believe in unexplainable phenomena, that is phenomena not scientifically explained, in a secular late modern society. The study is explorative and used methods are five focus group interviews supplemented with a questionnaire, performed in southwest of Sweden. LÄS MER
20. En rätt till liv eller död? : en argumentationsanalys av den mediala debatten om sena aborter ur ett etiskt perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the late-term abortion debate that occurred in Sweden at the end of summer 2017. Different ethical theories will be used to go beyond the dis- cussion of rights and to see the opposing arguments regarding late term abortion more clearly. LÄS MER