Sökning: "Photovoltaic modules"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden Photovoltaic modules.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : In order to successfully compete against the use of fossil fuels to generate electricity, one of the challenges in the photovoltaic (PV) business currently in focus is on the asset management of large PV plants, in which developing control techniques to prognosticate and evaluate the future energy performance will be essential. Infrared thermography inspections can give meaningful support to assess the quality and performance of PV modules. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is an investigation of environmental sustainability of photovoltaic (PV) modules. The purpose is to examine how purchasers of PV systems could put requirements on the modules so that their life-cycle carbon dioxide emissions reduces in the most effective way. LÄS MER
3. Assessing the feasibility of implementing DC-microgrids in addition to USB-C and rooftop PV in households and offices: The Cases of Sweden and SpainMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This Thesis’s frame is the feasibility of DC-microgrids at buildings environment. Nowadays, there is plenty of literature available regarding the benefits of implementing DC at buildings instead of AC as a means of optimizing photovoltaic generation PV on the grounds of minimizing conversion losses, with an overall energy saving of about 5-12%  . LÄS MER
4. Techno-economic analysis of floating PV solar power plants using active cooling technique : A case study for TaiwanMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The development of large scale solar photovoltaic (PV) power plant is of great interest, especially in regions with favourable weather climate conditions such as Taiwan. However, designing large scale systems brings several challenges, including land availability as well as dealing with high temperature impact on PV modules. LÄS MER
5. Simplified method to investigate the modules positioning impact on large-scale PV plant performances in Northwest FranceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Modules modalities (landscape or portrait mounting) affect the losses related to partial shading by changing the internal circuital modules orientation. This partial shading is responsible up to 25% of output production losses in large-scale ground-mounted photovoltaic power plants (Mao, Sunan, Peng, Yanlong, & Weiping, 2017). LÄS MER