Sökning: "Photovoltaic modules"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden Photovoltaic modules.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : In order to successfully compete against the use of fossil fuels to generate electricity, one of the challenges in the photovoltaic (PV) business currently in focus is on the asset management of large PV plants, in which developing control techniques to prognosticate and evaluate the future energy performance will be essential. Infrared thermography inspections can give meaningful support to assess the quality and performance of PV modules. LÄS MER
2. SnOx electron selective layers for perovskite/silicon tandem solar cells using atomic layer depositionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : In this work the application of ALD deposited SnOx films as electron transport layers in perovskite solar cells is analysed. Processes to fabricate homogeneous, transparent and conductive tin oxide films were developed on an Oxford Instruments FlexAL tool using a TDMASn precursor and H2O as oxidiser. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggd miljö och energiteknik (BET)
Sammanfattning : Thin film coatings of ZnO, TiO2, CeOX and BiOX have been deposited on soda lime silica glass through spray pyrolysis. The effects on the optical properties of the coated glass, as well as the possible impacts on the life expectancy and energy efficiency of PV-modules have been studied. LÄS MER
4. Assessing the feasibility of implementing DC-microgrids in addition to USB-C and rooftop PV in householdsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This Thesis’s frame is the feasibility of DC-microgrids at buildings environment. Nowadays, there is plenty of literature available regarding the benefits of implementing DC at buildings instead of AC as a means of optimizing photovoltaic generation PV on the grounds of minimizing conversion losses, with an overall energy saving of about 5-12%  . LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is an investigation of environmental sustainability of photovoltaic (PV) modules. The purpose is to examine how purchasers of PV systems could put requirements on the modules so that their life-cycle carbon dioxide emissions reduces in the most effective way. LÄS MER