Sökning: "Physical parameters"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 504 uppsatser innehållade orden Physical parameters.
1. EB-PBF additive manufacturing of Alloy 718 : Effect of shot peening on surface characteristics and high temperature corrosion performanceMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för Industriell ekonomi, Elektro- och Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : There is an upsurge of research interest on Alloy 718 additively manufactured (AM) by electron beam powder bed fusion (EB-PBF) technique in aero and land-based gas turbine engines. However, the surface quality of the manufactured components has always been a major challenge. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : Virtual durability simulations have been explored in the automotive industry to complement physical testing in designing durable vehicles. Simulations are useful to check the validity of the design before even building the prototype of the vehicle. LÄS MER
3. Våtmarkens kapacitet - kan en våtmark optimeras för att minska såväl eutrofiering som brunifiering?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Due to changes in land use, as well as impacts from the climate change, our inland waters are now exposed to problems such as eutrophication and brownification. This complicates management to develop clean drinking water, as well as it leads to anoxic bottoms and reduces primary production. LÄS MER
4. Skyddade träd i kyrklig kulturmiljö : förvaltning av trädens kulturhistoriska värden, biologiska värden och säkerhetKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Trees, and usually old trees, occur in many cemeteries and are important as they contribute with different values. This work focuses on two of these values, cultural-historical values and biological values as well as safety that is a significant factor in tree management. LÄS MER
5. Is there a correlation between the natural reverberation in a critical listening environment and adjustments of an artificial reverb?Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : One of the mixing engineers most important tool when listening, analyzing and taking decisions is the physical space in which the reproduction system and the monitors are placed. The space needs to fulfill certain aspects to be able to qualify as a control room considered good for taking these decisions. LÄS MER