Sökning: "Pierre Bourdieu"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 434 uppsatser innehållade orden Pierre Bourdieu.
1. SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND, ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND CAREER CHOICES OF GREEK YOUNG ADULTS. A MIXED METHODS STUDYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The main purpose of this study is to determine the role of socio-economic background (SEB) of young adults, who live in a medium size city of Greece (Ioannina), in shaping their academic performance at school and their career choices afterwards.Theory:The project is based on the cultural theory or theory of reproduction from the French sociologist Pierre Bourdieu. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses publishers approach to the increasing domination of e- and audiobook distributors. Byinterviewing five publishers from various publishing houses two questions are examined: How is the literatureaffected by the fact that audio- and e-book services are almost as popular as bookstores and how does that affectthe power balance in the book industry? The result shows that all publishing houses are adapting to fit theaudiobook apps, either by editing their more commercial books to fit the format or by choosing literature that haspotential to be successful as audiobooks. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för film och litteratur (IFL)
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : The following paper aims to examine and discuss the gig-economy and the workers that I call “giggare” from a cultural analysis-perspective. In this essay I hope to answer these three questions: In what way does labour operate in a material and technological aspect? How does flexibility shape the work and the worker? And how is the body of the worker visible in the labour? The study is based on the ethnographic material I collected during my fieldwork in Skåne in October of 2019. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I have analyzed and problematized the discourse surrounding And Then We Danced (2019) dir. Levan Akin, by analyzing the film itself by using concepts from Pierre Bourdieu, and investigating what role the film has played in the call for action regarding LGBTQ+ rights in Georgia. LÄS MER