Sökning: "Place access"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 628 uppsatser innehållade orden Place access.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. “No big boobs? I’m out”. En kvalitativ studie av mäns och kvinnors bemötande på streamingplattformen Twitch.tvKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The internet has expanded greatly, revolutionising almost every aspect of communication and creating so far unseen interactions and social networks. It’s a space where people can connect, get access to otherwise unseen knowledge and explore new hobbies with others. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Recent surveys show that on average about 70% of the area budget of the system on chip (SoC) is occupied by Static Random Access Memory (SRAM)s, with a capacity ranging from a few kilo-bits to tens of megabits. SRAM (static RAM or SRAM) is a type of electronic memory that uses bistable latching circuitry (flip-flop) to store each bit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores separatist spaces, with focus on lesbian spaces, with the aim of enabling discussion about the need and configuration of that type of spaces. The focus is on exclusion as a method for achieving an equal society in the long term. LÄS MER
5. Stroller Service System : How to make customer products sustainable within the planetary boundaries - using the case product ‘stroller’, PSS and a Design Thinking approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Physical customer products have an environmental impact, such as greenhouse gas emissions, due to the use of virgin resources from cradle-to-grave, especially when the origin of the material is from fossil resources. This thesis aims to create a circular business model, by investigating the product ‘stroller’ and place it in a Product Service System, where the user subscribes to the Stroller Service System. LÄS MER