Sökning: "Planetary Boundaries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden Planetary Boundaries.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The utilisation of pesticides within agriculture may contribute to a transgression of the ecological boundaries of the Earth. However, pesticides play an essential role in sustaining human welfare by providing food security. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Production-based indicators show that Sweden has lower emissions per capita than other high-income countries. Nevertheless, scientific evidence points to a significant overshoot of some of the planetary boundaries, especially regarding climate change, if Swedish consumption-related emissions abroad are considered. LÄS MER
3. Stroller Service System : How to make customer products sustainable within the planetary boundaries - using the case product ‘stroller’, PSS and a Design Thinking approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Physical customer products have an environmental impact, such as greenhouse gas emissions, due to the use of virgin resources from cradle-to-grave, especially when the origin of the material is from fossil resources. This thesis aims to create a circular business model, by investigating the product ‘stroller’ and place it in a Product Service System, where the user subscribes to the Stroller Service System. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Modern agriculture is characterized by large scale and large-scale farming of a few crops, which rely heavily on external inputs. These kinds of intensive and specialized farming systems are contributing to exceeding the planetary boundaries for our ecosystems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Anthropogenic land-use covers a constantly increasing fraction of the terrestrial surface area. By employing a dynamic global vegetation model, human-induced changes in the terrestrial water balance as compared to an undisturbed scenario were simulated. LÄS MER