Sökning: "Plasma cutting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Plasma cutting.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : This exam project will be a conclusion for a long working process which started a year and a half ago. During this time, I have developed my own way of working with a plasma cutter and use that with different forged forms to create sculptures with varying textures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A strategic and diverse set of passivation methods for gallium arsenide nanowires wasstudied. Using a time-resolved photoluminescence setup at100 Kand300 K, the radiativerecombination of charge carriers was resolved on a picosecond time scale. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : X-ray phase-contrast imaging is a powerful technique that allows great resolving power for low absorbing samples, such as biological tissue. This method relies on measuring the phase shift induced by the sample instead of the absorption traditional radiography relies on. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Lättkonstruktioner
Sammanfattning : The interests in more effective and lighter structures have increased the use of high strength steels for higher performances. Plate materials are optimized so thinner structures and higher material strengths are reached, this leads to the cut quality might be a new issue. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation and optimization of cation exchanging materials for life-span optimization of engine oilMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologiLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Requirements of high performing engine oil are today necessary since the development of new machinery with modern standardsis a cutting edge technology demanding highly optimized components. One way of increasing the lubricating properties of engineoil is through the addition of antioxidants. LÄS MER