Sökning: "Plastic Use"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 314 uppsatser innehållade orden Plastic Use.
1. Towards a circular business model in the plastic packaging sector : a case study of Trioplast Industries ABMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Plastic packaging, a commonly used material across several industries and consumers. It is characterized for being affordable, versatile, durable and its high strength to weight ratio makes it a perfect fit for packaging material. However, this useful material also causes negative impacts on the environment, society and economy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This is a master thesis project in Industrial Design Engineering at Luleå University of Technology performed during the spring semester 2019 and with the goal to design a helmet for POC specialized for ski mountaineering. To cope with new rules in ski mountaineering competitions, to widen the product catalogue of POC and to make ski mountaineering safer and more enjoyable, a double certified helmet was to be designed, meaning certified for both mountaineering and downhill skiing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Rydberglaboratoriet för tillämpad naturvetenskap (RLAS); Högskolan i Halmstad/Rydberglaboratoriet för tillämpad naturvetenskap (RLAS)
Sammanfattning : Plastics have become an essential part of our lives whether it is a food container or a high-tech medical instrument or just ordinary household item. Various advantages and disadvantages of plastics co-exist and hence it is difficult to eliminate the usage of plastic materials in everyday life. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för folkhälso- och idrottssvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine different local actors and workplaces to find out what they are doing to reduce the use of plastic. Four interviews were conducted to find out how they are working to reduce plastic in their workplaces and if the informants were aware of the impact that plastic has on the environment and on human health. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This master thesis describes the development process of a prototyping process. It was carried out in collaboration with Axis Communications. When creating plastic prototypes, development engineers usually have two options, 3D-printing or injection molding using a soft tool. LÄS MER