Sökning: "Platform organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Platform organisations.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: How is Tesla reaching their audience? Seminar date: 31 may 2018. Course: FEKH29, Degree Project Undergraduate level, Business Administration, Undergraduate level, 15 University Credits Points Authors: Andreas Kandefelt, Henrik Svantesson and Martin Wesström. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : A shift in power has been definite since the introduction of news sharing on social media. The ability to control distribution of news and information has been transferred from large media organisations to acting individuals presented as creators of public opinion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The digital and technical developments within the archive community during the last decades reflect how changes has been made in the conditions of preservation and curation of archive material.This has also raised questions concerning the approach to digital and web based documents within the archival community. LÄS MER
4. Women,Peace and Casamance - A field study of how women organisations in Casamance, Senegal are working for peace.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a field study which was conducted for 10 weeks in the regional capital city of Casamance named Ziguinchor in Senegal. By using tools from feminist critical theory and methodology such as participatory observations and feminist in-depth interviews with women organisations in Ziguinchor, the purpose of the thesis is to understand how gender roles affect women and women organisations strive for peace. LÄS MER
5. Citizen Involvement is the New Black: A qualitative case study of large and small municipalities’ social media useMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Since the inception of social media, an increasing number of studies have investigated how social media is used the local government level, particularly in light of its perceived democratic potential. Although studies have mainly focused on examining local governments’ social media communication, some research argue that it is the organisational structures and practices of local governments affect how local governments use social media. LÄS MER