Sökning: "Point Pair Feature"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Point Pair Feature.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : One fundamental task in robotics is random bin-picking, where it is important to be able to detect an object in a bin and estimate its pose to plan the motion of a robotic arm. For this purpose, this thesis work aimed to investigate and evaluate algorithms for 6D pose estimation when the object was given by a CAD model. LÄS MER
2. Benchmarking structure from motion algorithms with video footage taken from a drone against laser-scanner generated 3D modelsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Structure from motion is a novel approach to generate 3D models of objects and structures. The dataset simply consists of a series of images of an object taken from different positions. The ease of the data acquisition and the wide array of available algorithms makes the technique easily accessible. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/DatorseendeLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis a visual odometry system is implemented and explained. Visual odometry is a technique, which could be used on autonomous vehicles to determine its current position and is preferably used indoors when GPS is notworking. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This master thesis aims to develop a system for analyzing transformation between two volumetric CT images. The volumetric image data we process is taken from a composite material. This composite material combines wood fibre and plastic and can be used to make for instance hockey sticks or furniture. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för datavetenskap och kommunikation; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för datavetenskap och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : IP address has become a key feature in the current internet architecture. However, the basic design of Internet Protocol stack is based on architecture shaped years ago, when internet was a static network. LÄS MER