Sökning: "Policy Responsiveness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Policy Responsiveness.
1. Integration av nyanlända barn i förskolan : Förskollärares erfarenhet och förhållningssätt till integrationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för pedagogiska studier (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT The aim of this study is to describe the preschool teacher's perception of the integration work in pre-school, with newly arrived children and their families. The study describes the experiences and the attitudes of preschool teachers approach to newly-arrived children in preschool. LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Direct Democracy : A quantitative study examining the effect of direct democracy on abortion policy responsiveness regarding public opinion on abortion in Latin AmericaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Korea is characterized by the state's low responsibility for welfare provision and low political trust, while Sweden exemplifies a welfare state with universal welfare provision and high political trust. These characteristics in Sweden arouse interest in the question of whether political trust is causally linked to welfare attitudes and what factors influence political trust. LÄS MER
4. Gender and Climate Change. An Emperical Legal Study of Gender Responsiveness in Kenyan Climate Change Response DocumentsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change, also referred to as global warming, is affecting every continent of the world, affecting lives and causing significant impacts on the environment as well national economies. Kenya and neighbouring countries in East Africa are some of the countries hardest hit by the impacts of climate change. LÄS MER
5. The socio-economic impact of micro and small enterprises: A case study of metal and woodwork cluster in Meneharia sub-city, Hawassa, EthiopiaMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract The introduction of micro and small enterprises (MSEs) in Ethiopia represents one of the main recent policy measures aimed at creating mass job opportunities to sustain the economic development of the country. The study tried to examine the socio-economic impact and giving a deeper understanding of metal and woodwork cluster through describing by various data collection Hawassa, Ethiopia. LÄS MER