Sökning: "Policy changes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1020 uppsatser innehållade orden Policy changes.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In a representative democracy elections constitute the main channel for individuals to express their will. In each election voters are typically asked to make a single choice on the basis of multiple political preferences. The nature of this process entails that some voters need to choose between preferences. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study examines the effects of rising interest rates on condominium prices in Sweden using the Vector Error Correction Model (VECM). There have been several studies across the globe that have examined the relationship between house prices and interest rates, while the condominium segment has not been greatly covered. LÄS MER
3. Making Socio-Technical Transition Pathways : The establishment of the Swedish Climate Policy Council, an Argumentative Policy Analytical case studyMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, several nations have adopted institutional framework laws, so-called Climate Change Acts (CCAs), as means to enforce Paris-compliant mitigation pathways. A key institutional feature to ensure policy stability and compliance with CCAs has been the establishment of independent advisory bodies, tasked with advising on mitigation targets and policy instruments, as well as the, monitoring and evaluation of target attainment. LÄS MER
4. Fostering Cooperative Resilience during the COVID-19 Pandemic : A case study on coffee cooperatives' operations during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemicMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the resilience of coffee cooperatives and producer organizations in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic and explores their adaptations to the context in relation to their livelihood capitals. The changes to their operations are analyzed through the contexts of shocks, trends and stresses and how they perceived these threats. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The following thesis is a study of why the Swedish government´s approach to the use of military means in the Arctic region has changed over the last ten years. The analysis builds upon theoretical tools of neoclassical realism. LÄS MER