Sökning: "Policy implementation gaps"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Policy implementation gaps.
1. POLICY FAILURES OF SINGAPORE’S INCLUSIVE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMMES The inaccessibility of persons with disabilities to the labour market in SingaporeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to understand why the employment rate of persons with disabilities in Singapore is significantly low despite its extensive and generous inclusive employment programmes and the ratification and implementation of the UNCRPD; are these policy failures, what are the possible gaps in the inclusive employment policies and how does it comply with the UNCRPD Article 27 of Work and Employment. These questions are answered through the theoretical lens of policy failure and inclusive employment, and applying the policy failure measures as set forth by McConnell’s “criteria of policy success and failure” as well as an in-depth analysis of the inclusive employment policies’ eligibility criteria. LÄS MER
2. Understanding implementation gaps in honour-related violence & oppression policy : A case study exploring the promises and pitfalls faced by teachers when implementing policy in a Swedish school environmentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Honour-related violence and oppression has been politically prioritised in Sweden during the past two decades. National policies have been formulated, laws adopted, and the school has been identified as a crucial actor for preventing this type of violence at the local level. LÄS MER
3. From theory to practice: food waste reduction strategies in literature and a case study of municipalities in Skåne, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Food waste is recognized as a major global issue that currently lacks sufficient political and legislative action in order to understand or address it adequately. Skåne County, Sweden’s southernmost county, has highly ambitious climate action goals, and reducing municipal food waste could help them meet these goals. LÄS MER
4. Synliggörandet och osynliggörandet i mångfaldsarbetet: en kvalitativ studie om en banks arbete med mångfaldKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap; Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative essay is to examine how diversity is interpreted by a company and study how this interpretation is translated into real-life practice, additionally, it aims to identify possible gaps in the implementation process. A bank is chosen as the object of study and the material is gathered through semi-structured interviews conducted with six managers. LÄS MER
5. Overcoming Scale Challenges in Policies Through Analysing Governance Architecture : The Case of Chemical Management Policies in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The release of harmful chemicals into the Earth system is a threat to the survival of human societies and ecosystems. There are different types of harmful chemicals, some possess characteristics that are more harmful than others. Chemicals causing local effects have a short-term impact on the Earth system, whereas others are persistent in nature. LÄS MER