Sökning: "Political Risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1238 uppsatser innehållade orden Political Risk.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Trafficking in persons is a global challenge. Several millions of victims are affected by trafficking annually. Most of these victims are children who are exploited sexually and into forced labour. There have been global concerns on the occurrence of trafficking and Ghana as a country, has been placed on the tier 2 watch list by the United States. LÄS MER
2. Managing the Risks and Uncertainties of Brexit: A multiple-case study on Swedish SMEs with exposure towards the UKMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. Preserving Value, Enabling Continuity – Cultural Heritage Conservation and Co-curation with Indigenous Source Communities in a Contemporary Cultural ContextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation2018, 30 HECSecond Cycle2018:21.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over and over again, vote intention polls have been reported to fail their forecasts of votes such as the UK “Brexit” referendum and the US presidential election of 2016. The trustworthiness of opinion polls are called into question and this thesis aims to provide detailed knowledge of some of the circumstances that lead to inaccurate measurements of voting intention. LÄS MER
5. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER