Sökning: "Political and administrative sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1234 uppsatser innehållade orden Political and administrative sciences.
1. The Emergence of Nation Sub-Branding: A Case Study on the Discourses of 'The National Developer of Egypt'Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the emerging strategy of nation sub-branding and critically argues for the domestic implications it has on national identities and the falsely promoted tradition of social justice. The study situates itself within the critical cultural stream of nation branding research, rejecting, however, prior scholarly presumption that a segmented nation brand could mean less marginalization. LÄS MER
2. Framgångar och hinder i myndigheters klimatanpassningsarbete - En studie av myndigheterna som omfattas av klimatanpassningsförordningenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Climate adaptation efforts are needed to deal with the impacts of climate change, and it is needed through the entire society. Since 2018, 32 national authorities and the 21 county administrative boards in Sweden are assigned to initiate, support and evaluate the work with climate adaptation within their areas of responsibility and within the framework of their assignments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Through a content idea analysis and neo-institutionalist theory this paper aims to examine the institutional conventions, routines, and strategies characterising Swedish immigrant policy making from 1975 to 2008. Furthermore, the purpose is to depict how integration of migrants has been described in Swedish Government Official Reports (SOU series) and government bills since the formulation of the three main integration goals during the 1970s. LÄS MER
4. Rising Seas and Rising Tensions – Exploring the Failure to Implement Flooding Regulations in a Swedish MunicipalityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Rising sea levels and continuous coastal development increase vulnerability to flooding in southern Sweden. National regulations try to increase local consideration of flooding in urban planning, but so far implementation is limited. LÄS MER
5. Are climate budgets the new green? A critical study of environmental discourses in Oslo's climate budgetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Reducing greenhouse gas emissions at the city scale continues to be of high priority. Oslo pioneered a cross-sectoral steering method ‘the climate budget’, effectively branding themselves as ’green leaders’. LÄS MER