Sökning: "Political and administrative sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1228 uppsatser innehållade orden Political and administrative sciences.
1. Are climate budgets the new green? A critical study of environmental discourses in Oslo's climate budgetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Reducing greenhouse gas emissions at the city scale continues to be of high priority. Oslo pioneered a cross-sectoral steering method ‘the climate budget’, effectively branding themselves as ’green leaders’. LÄS MER
2. From theory to practice: food waste reduction strategies in literature and a case study of municipalities in Skåne, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Food waste is recognized as a major global issue that currently lacks sufficient political and legislative action in order to understand or address it adequately. Skåne County, Sweden’s southernmost county, has highly ambitious climate action goals, and reducing municipal food waste could help them meet these goals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, the rate of extinction of species is increasing due to human use and refinement of nature. This has resulted in a large amount of research throughout the world. Forestry today is mostly based on clear cuts, and many natural forests have been cut down and replaced with monocultured forests. LÄS MER
4. Decentralized collaboration in a complex environment: an organizational ethnographic study of the collaboration process in Lomma MunicipalityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The relationship between employer and employee at the Swedish labor market is statutory in the Codetermination Act (1976:560), which declares that negotiations are to be concluded between the employers and affected trade unions before significant organizational changes are made. However, many organizations alternatively choose to terminate local collaboration agreements intended at increasing participation and influence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Honour related violence has been up for political discussion in the last two decades in Sweden, a discourse primarily concerned with girls. In the absence of a legislation concerning honour related violence, children in need of protection can receive it through the Care of Young Persons Act (CYPA). LÄS MER