Sökning: "Political and administrative sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1232 uppsatser innehållade orden Political and administrative sciences.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Through a content idea analysis and neo-institutionalist theory this paper aims to examine the institutional conventions, routines, and strategies characterising Swedish immigrant policy making from 1975 to 2008. Furthermore, the purpose is to depict how integration of migrants has been described in Swedish Government Official Reports (SOU series) and government bills since the formulation of the three main integration goals during the 1970s. LÄS MER
2. Rising Seas and Rising Tensions – Exploring the Failure to Implement Flooding Regulations in a Swedish MunicipalityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Rising sea levels and continuous coastal development increase vulnerability to flooding in southern Sweden. National regulations try to increase local consideration of flooding in urban planning, but so far implementation is limited. LÄS MER
3. Are climate budgets the new green? A critical study of environmental discourses in Oslo's climate budgetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Reducing greenhouse gas emissions at the city scale continues to be of high priority. Oslo pioneered a cross-sectoral steering method ‘the climate budget’, effectively branding themselves as ’green leaders’. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis is a study of two Swedish royal academies, The Royal Swedish Academy of War Sciences and The Royal Society of Naval Sciences. The academies are chosen for the unique connection they have with a Swedish administrative authority - namely the Armed Forces, and the very special arena in which they act. LÄS MER
5. Ett kliv för klimatet - en kvalitativ studie om Klimatklivets roll i den svenska klimatpolitiken och investeringsstödets kostnadseffektivitetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Klimatklivet is an investment subsidy, to support measures that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Even though Klimatklivet has contributed to climate investments that is estimated to have reduced Sweden’s emissions by 1.3 million tons of greenhouse gases, the investment subsidy has had to endure criticism. LÄS MER