Sökning: "Political communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 722 uppsatser innehållade orden Political communication.
1. RUSSIA VERSUS “HITLER-GERMANY” AND “GAY-WEST”. Cultural History and Political Technology in Defence of a Besieged FortressMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Against the background of deteriorated relations between Russia and the West,this study conducts a Critical Discourse Analysis on the Russian nation-buildingproject, facilitated by official rhetoric and state-controlled television. The essaystarts with an examination of the cultural roots of a Russian ‘national idea’ andshows how these are present in today’s context. LÄS MER
2. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK - Högskolan för design och konsthantverk
Sammanfattning : Författarens egna ämnesord: textiles, history, cross stitch, embroidery, samplers.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate whether the seemingly increase in public debate over the past two decades has affected the amount of opinion pieces in the paper edition of Aftonbladet.The main questions we have answered in this study are the following; has the number of opinion pieces in Aftonbladets paper edition changed over the past twenty years, what topics and text genres are most frequent and has there been a change over time. LÄS MER
5. »Jetzt muss jeder Patriot aktiv werden!« : Diskurslinguistische Analyse der strategischen politischen Kommunikation der Identitären Bewegung ÖsterreichMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Tyska
Sammanfattning : This study aims to describe the strategic political communication of the Identitarian Movement in Austria (in German known as Identitäre Bewegung Österreich) and concentrates on identifying means of persuasive language on the homepage of the movement, which is known to be nationalistic and critical towards migration. The study is based on a corpus containing a selection of blog entries, as well as a sample of images published on the homepage, and is carried out using a qualitative method combining discourse linguistics, systemic-functional linguistics and multimodal theory. LÄS MER