Sökning: "Political ideology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 391 uppsatser innehållade orden Political ideology.
1. VARFÖR SOLIDARISK? En statistisk analys om egenintresse eller politisk ideologi kan förklara individers solidaritet i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the last couple of years, several crises have begun to make people question the viability of the welfare states in Europe. Solidarity is identified as the core of the welfare state as it is today, and researchers discuss the possibility that the questioning of the welfare state may have an impact on individual’s perceptions on solidarity as well. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Governance and ideology have significant influence on how problems and policies are conceptualized. This conceptualization affects the way in which political subjects are formed and how individuals regard themselves. In this paper we approach environmental policy from a post-structuralist stance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Right-wing nationalist parties are growing throughout the world. The French Front National, Hungarian Jobbik, Austrian FPÖ, Danish Folkeparti (People Party), Swedish Sverigedemokraterna (Sweden Democrats), and other nationalist parties set their stake in the ground and claim a new political agenda that is either populist or extreme and Fascist. LÄS MER
4. Lärarlönelyftet i Sveriges kommuner : En kvantitativ studie över kommunstyrets påverkan på fördelningen av lärarlönelyftetKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2016 the former gorvernment decided to increase the wage for specificly skilled teachers in order to deal with decreasing results and to strengthen the attractivety of the profession. This paper examines the relation between the political ruling in municipalitys in sweden and the ways these implemented the reform, called teachers pay rise. LÄS MER
5. Gender Equality as ‘Political Indoctrination’ : A case study on Brazil’s turn towards conservative university policiesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : ‘Gender ideology’ is a term used by radical conservative congregations to contemn issues around gender, such as reproductive rights and gender studies, for it is seen as a conspiracy against traditional family values. Congregations that use the term also embrace other forms of anti-gender rhetoric as they aspire to influence decision-makers to adopt policies against gender matters, for instance same-sex marriages and transgender rights. LÄS MER