Sökning: "Political participation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 966 uppsatser innehållade orden Political participation.
1. Det sociala nätverkets betydelse för politiskt deltagande bland medborgare med olika grader av psykisk ohälsa- En kvantitativ studie om psykisk ohälsa, socialt nätverk och politiskt deltagande i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Following the destigmatizing of mental illness, the health issue has gained increased political attention. New reports claim that mental illness is on the rise in many social groups starting at young ages. Simultaneously loneliness and lacking social networks are becoming increasingly important political issues. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The discussion in this thesis focus on the relationship between news media usage and political participation. During the last several decades, many researchers have been worried about the decline of political participation, however, more and more opinions believe that political participation has not declined, but just transformed from traditional forms to new forms. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
4. EmpowermentofEthiopianwomenandtheachievementoftheUNMillennium DevelopmentGoals(MDGs)EmpowermentofEthiopianwomenandtheachievementoftheUNMillennium DevelopmentGoals(MDGs)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate the connection between rural Ethiopian women empowerment and the development progress process that Ethiopiais achieving contemporarily.It also studied whether the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) set by the UN are enough to address the needs and improve the status of women and young girls in Ethiopia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The gap between turnout in national parliamentary elections and European Parliament elections are not particularly large in most EU member states. Sweden, on the other hand, has one of the biggest differences between voting participation in the European Parliament elections and national elections. LÄS MER