Sökning: "Populist Political Style"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Populist Political Style.
1. Possibly Performative Populism Within the Sweden Democrats : A Content Analysis of the Speeches of Jimmie ÅkessonKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine if performative populism exists within the Sweden Democrats and if the level of populism has changed over time. By using a gradational approach when conceptualising populism, it seeks to address a case of ‘mixed bags’. LÄS MER
2. Make EU Lagom Again: En kvalitativ studie över populism som ett kommunikativt fenomen i en svensk valrörelseKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative study on the strategic communication that Kristdemokraterna use in their campaign for the European parliament 2019, Make EU Lagom Again from a perspective on populism as a political communication style. This in order to expand the knowledge on how populism as a communicative phenomenon can be understood in the context of Swedish politics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the Spanish left-wing party Podemos and their populist way of expressing politics. There is a vast empirical literature which tries to capture the different elements of populist parties. This thesis seeks to go beyond this, through examining populism as a form of representation. LÄS MER
4. For the many, not the few - An idea analysis on populism in speeches by leaders of the Labour Party at party conferences 1998-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Through an idea analysis that utilizes an ideal type of populism, this study seeks to find out how the use of populist ideas has changed over time in conference speeches by four consecutive Labour Party leaders between the years 1998 and 2018. The method for this idea analysis is based on Göran Bergström’s and Per-Anders Svärd’s theories on an ideal type-based idea analysis. LÄS MER
5. The Feminist Spring? : A Narrative Analysis of the Media Discourse of the Swedish party Feminist InitiativeMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the media discourse of the Swedish party Feminist Initiative in conjunction with the election to the European Parliament, and the general national election, in May and September 2014. Through the methods of narrative analysis and critical discourse analysis, it identifies the dominating media approaches and attitudes towards the party, and analyses what norms and structures generates these approaches. LÄS MER