Sökning: "Populist radical right parties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Populist radical right parties.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Since the 1990s the support for the populist radical right parties has steadily increased. This essay investigates if there is a common policy preference among this party-family that makes them successful, irrespective of each party’s national belonging. LÄS MER
2. Populist Radical Right Parties into Parliament : Changes in mainstream parties’ political positions in parliamentary debates on immigration and refugeesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do Populist Radical Right Parties have an impact on the attitudes of other parties? Despite drawing much attention from the general public as well as academics, there is no clear answer to this conundrum. In this paper I examine how mainstream political parties change their positions in parliamentary debates on immigration and refugees after Populist Radical Right Parties enter parliament. LÄS MER
3. VARFÖR RÖSTAR FLER MÄN ÄN KVINNOR PÅ HÖGERPOPULISTISKA PARTIER? En studie kring kulturell backlash påverkan på könsgapetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In most of the countries in Europe it exists a substantial overrepresentation of men voting for right wing populist parties. This paper focuses on understanding why these parties attract more men than women. LÄS MER
4. POPULISTISKA RADIKALA HÖGERPARTIER I OLIKA KONSTITUTIONELLA KONTEXTER Mer eller mindre homogen partifamilj?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The populist radical right party family is a relatively new phenomenon in Europe and is often seenas more fragmented and less coherent than other more established party families in Europe.However, Jungar and Jupskås (2014) argue that the populist radical right parties in the Nordiccountries of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are coherent enough to be one particular wellfunctioning party family. LÄS MER
5. The Hungarian Asylum System : A case study on how the Hungarian asylum system changed after the European Asylum Crisis in the light of an increased populismKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim with the research is to examine how the Hungarian asylum system has changed since after the asylum crisis that occurred in 2015. This is done by looking at the increased populism within the country as a factor of the changes and responses from the Hungarian government. LÄS MER