Sökning: "Porter Hypothesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Porter Hypothesis.
1. Is Investment Leakage for the Swedish FDI-flows Caused by the EU ETS? A study examining the connection between the EU Emission Trading System and Swedish foreign direct investment flows in the iron and steel sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the recent decades, the subject of a shift of emission from regions with stringent regulation to developing countries has arisen. At the same time, regulated countries such as Sweden has experienced less industrial growth. LÄS MER
2. Environmental Regulations and Pollution Havens. An Empirical Study of the Most Polluting Industries.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This essay explores Swedish micro-breweries and their relation to the home market as well as international markets. The Swedish retail market for alcoholic products is heavily taxed and monopolized, affecting the smaller breweries in ways in which to get their products distributed. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background Today many large corporations worldwide are facing new competitors that develop good enough products to a low price. This is a well-known problem for large companies and is not an industry specific problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : A first step in the so-called Porter hypothesis relates to the link between stringent environmental policy and increased innovativeness. This thesis tests this step by investigates the relationship between stringent policy on phosphorus and nitrogen emissions in Sweden and the number of innovations that aim to reduce these emissions. LÄS MER