Sökning: "Porter Hypothesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden Porter Hypothesis.
1. To innovate or not - that is the question A study investigating how the number of patents applications has been affected by the EU ETSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Impact of Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapters in the free trade agreements of the EU on its imports of environmental goods: A gravity model analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development agenda in general and environmental considerations in particular have become deeply embedded into the ways the public and decision makers are thinking about trade policy. European Union, while not being the very first adopter of ambitious policies on this front as part of its free trade agreements (FTAs), has emerged throughout the 2010s as the most consistent one. LÄS MER
3. Environmental regulation and productivity : Empirical evidence on the Porter hypothesis from the Swedish energy-intensive industryMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study analyses the potential effects of environmental regulation on productivity growth in the Swedish energy-intensive industry. The study asks whether the so-called Porter hypothesis is valid in the context of the Swedish heavy industry. LÄS MER
4. The Effect of Environmental Policy Stringency on Environmental Innovations - A Cross Country ComparisonKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a cross-country comparison based on panel-data across 30 countries from 1990-2012. It uses a Negative Binomial Regression Model to test The Porter Hypothesis to see if environmental policy stringency affects the number of environmental innovations in a country. LÄS MER
5. The Effects of climate policy on productivity : An evaluation of emission and energy taxes on industry performanceMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In the struggle against climate change, policymakers are faced with the difficult problem of maintaining economic growth while trying to reduce emissions. This paper studies the effect of the carbon emission tax, EU ETS and energy taxes on Swedish industry productivity between 2009-2018 with the purpose of evaluating the Porter hypothesis. LÄS MER