Sökning: "Portfolio Optimization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 uppsatser innehållade orden Portfolio Optimization.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Traditional mean-variance optimization of portfolios has received much criticism due to its inability to account for higher order moments and non-quadratic utility. In this thesis, the topic of portfolio optimization is studied using the Atkinson index with CRRA utility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Utility theory and Monte Carlo simulations are used to calculate optimal allocation for long term as well as, risk averse investors with a portfolio consisting of one risky asset and one risk-free bank account. The problems solved in this thesis are divided into two types, static and dynamic. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : This thesis performs portfolio optimization using three allocation methods, Certainty Equivalence Tangency (CET), Global Minimum Variance (GMV) and Minimum Conditional Value-at-Risk (MinCVaR). We estimate expected returns and covariance matrices based on 7 stock market indices with a DCC-GARCH model including an ARMA (1. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Investment Strategies : A Quantitative Evaluation of Sustainable Investment Strategies For Index FundsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Modern society is faced with the complex and intractable challenge of global warming, along with other environmental issues that could potentially alter our way of life if not managed properly. Is it possible that financial markets and equity investors could have a huge part to play in the transformation towards a greener and more sustainable world? Previous studies about investment strategies regarding sustainability have for the most part been centered around possibly less objective ESG-scores or around carbon and GHG-emissions only, with little or no consideration for water usage and waste management. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis model predictive control (MPC) is used to dynamically optimize a portfolio where the data is sampled every 5 minutes. Previous research has shown how MPC optimization applied to daily sampled financial data can generate a portfolio that exceeds the value of standard portfolio strategies such as Strategic asset allocation. LÄS MER