Sökning: "Poverty Line"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade orden Poverty Line.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Targeting the Poor Secondary Students for Stipend: Identifying the Gap between Policy and ImplementationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research paper seeks to examine the emerging role of transportation infrastructure on economic activity in low-income countries due to its vital part in facilitating deeper integration of markets, hence fostering inclusive growth and prosperity for the poor. Although its economic causal framework suggests ambiguous results, transportation investments account for the largest share of the World Bank's lending to developing countries. LÄS MER
4. Afrika i svenska läroböcker i historia : En undersökning om hur Afrika framställs i svenska läroböcker i historia för gymnasietUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Abstract The aim of this study was to investigate how the African continent, its people and its history were portrayed in a selection of Swedish history textbooks for upper secondary school that were published in the period 2000-2010. In addition, the aim was also to investigate how the portrayal of Africa might have changed over time compared to the portrayal of Africa in textbooks before 2000. LÄS MER
5. Residential segregation of poverty : A longitudinal study of socio-economic segregation in Stockholm County 1991-2016Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Segregation refers to the uneven spatial distribution of social groups over space. Segregation can be perceived as the spatial representation of social, cultural, and economic exclusion. LÄS MER