Sökning: "Powder Metallurgy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden Powder Metallurgy.
1. Theoretical models of thermal conductivity and the relationship with electrical conductivity for compressed metal powderKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This Independent Project reviews literature about the eﬀect of pressure and temperature on thermal conductivity in packed beds and its relationship with electrical conductivity. Exploring the relationships between thermal conductivity, porosity and pressure can give useful knowledge for further improvements in manufacturing processes in the ﬁeld of powder metallurgy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap; KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Powder metallurgy is a growing field with much potential. The core purpose and problem in this work is attempting to describe and understand what and how metal powder properties impact powder flowability. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A fairly new technology used to produce metallic components is powder metallurgy (PM). Among the advantages with this technique are decreased cost of production for complex-shaped parts, new alloys are made possible, reduced end processing, less material loss, and vibrational damping effects. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Connecting rod are found in most combustion engines and transmits thrust from the piston to the crankshaft. The connecting rod needs to withstand forces from the piston and inertia forces which results in axial tension, compression stresses and bending. LÄS MER
5. Investigation and Evaluation of Metal Powder Characterization Techniques : Currently available at the KTH Department of Material Science and EngineeringKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap; KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The KTH Department of Materials Science and Engineering has lacked powder metallurgy research for many years, and as this field is constantly gaining in importance, such research needs to be reestablished. This requires the department to be able to accurately and efficiently characterize the properties of a powder, such as size distribution and composition, and in the short term, this needs to be done using non-specialized equipment. LÄS MER