Sökning: "Predictive Analytics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden Predictive Analytics.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades, the Swedish insurance industry has seen decreased entry barriers due to deregulation and emerging new technologies, which have the potential to disturb the stagnated and consolidated competitive landscape of the industry. Initiated by newcomers like American insurance startup Lemonade, and later Swedish Hedvig among others, there is an increased push toward digitalization, transparency, and automation in the industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Time series classification is a prevalent problem for sensor data in an industrial setting. The ability to classify time series correctly allows for predictive maintenance which is the process of optimally maintaining assets and ensuring minimal ”down-time” of machines or processes. LÄS MER
3. Machine Learning Models for Fueling Inaccuracy Detection using Gas Exchange Signals in Heavy-duty Vehicle EnginesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Heavy-duty trucks are important links in the logistic chains of transport. Critical components in trucks include fuel injectors in which inaccuracies can lead to severe financial damage and higher emissions. Intelligent and efficient ways to detect such scenarios are thus of high importance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Bakgrund: E-handeln har på senare år genomgått radikala förändringar och dataanalys kan stå för 10 % av tillväxten hos 56 % av alla e-handelsföretag. Dataanalys erbjuder många fördelar och internationella företag hävdar att 30% av deras försäljning beror på dataanalys. LÄS MER
5. Transitioning Business Intelligence from reactive to proactive decision-making systems : A qualitive usability study based on Technology Acceptance ModelMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Nowadays companies are in a dynamic environment leading to competition in finding new revenue streams to strengthen their positions in their markets by using new technologies to provide capabilitiesto organize resources whilst taking into account changes that can occur in their environment. Therefore, decision making is inevitable to combat uncertainties where taking the optimal action by leveraging concepts and technologies that support decision making such as Business Intelligence (BI)tools and systems could determine a company’s future. LÄS MER