Sökning: "Predictive Methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 199 uppsatser innehållade orden Predictive Methods.
1. Development of a predictive Antibiotic Burden Index for Primary Immunodeficiency – an explorative studyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaceutisk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Primary immunodeficiency is a medical condition characterized by frequent infections as a result of the immune system not functioning properly. Patients are usually treated with antibiotics and immunotherapy. Since there is no mutual database for patient records between primary care and healthcare, a communication gap arises. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The desire to model the true gain from targeting an individual in marketing purposes has lead to the common use of uplift modeling. Uplift modeling requires the existence of a treatment group as well as a control group and the objective hence becomes estimating the difference between the success probabilities in the two groups. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: With savvier management teams, airlines are becoming more stable, more productive, and more profitable. The problems plaguing the aviation industry, however, have not gone away and have become more complicated instead. Schedule recovery is the process of recovery from these issues (also known as operating disturbances). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper presents a master’s thesis project in which deep learning methods are used to both calculate and subsequently attempt to maximize Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) for an insurance provider’s customers. Specifically, the report investigates whether panel data comprised of customers monthly insurance policy subscription history can be used with Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) to achieve better predictive performance than the naïve forecasting model. LÄS MER