Sökning: "Presentation of self"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 266 uppsatser innehållade orden Presentation of self.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The research conducted in The Bubble That Burst – Isabella Löwengrip’s Crisis Communication Through Blog Posts aims to answer how Isabella Löwengrip attempted to save both her and her companies images during a crisis in the fall of 2019. Benoit’s Image Repair Theory and Goffman’s Self-Presentation Theory were combined to create the framework of this study. LÄS MER
2. How do you succeed on Tinder? An exploratory study about young women’s self-presentation and strategies onlineKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: As the expanding digital tools of communications provide new ways for people to interact online, new ways of initiating relationships have emerged from this technological development. From traditional online dating sites to today’s proximity dating applications that enable users to easily interact with other users nearby with the help of geolocation technology. LÄS MER
3. Kvinnligt genus i podcasts och på Instagram : En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av hur självrepresentation konstruerats i förhållande till stereotyper av tre kvinnor med högt följarantal i podcasts och på InstagramKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation; Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine whether women's self presentation on Instagram and in podcasts were consistent with stereotypical characteristics of the female gender, and whether their self presentation would differ as a result of the different media conditions. A qualitative content analysis was performed on transcriptions of podcast-episodes and instagramposts in order to examine how three women, with high numbers of followers on Instagram, constructed their self presentation in relation to female stereotypes. LÄS MER
4. Ethnic Minorities’ Heritage and Archaeological Resources Management : Roma people in Sweden since 1999Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : At the end of 1999, the Swedish government adopted two European Union conventions to protect ethnic minorities, and Roma people were recognized as a national ethnic minority of Sweden. Approaching the 20th year mark after the recognition, this research aims to develop an in-depth and inclusive database for Roma people’s heritage and archaeological resources management. LÄS MER
5. Bolsonaro and Social Media: A Critical Discourse Analysis of the Brazilian President’s Populist Communication on TwitterMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : The present study explores Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro’s online communication on the microblogging platform Twitter. The study aims to present the populist characteristics embedded in the president’s tweets, as well as the strategies he uses in his communication on the social media platform. LÄS MER