Sökning: "Price gap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 223 uppsatser innehållade orden Price gap.
1. The Price of Fear : Estimating the economic effect of fear of crimeusing sold apartments in Stockholm, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Fear of crime may differ between areas, even if levels of crime do not differ. Policymakers and companies should be interested in how much economical values individuals put on their emotions. No previous paper has tried to estimate the economic consequences of the kind of fear of crime that does not stem from an increase in crime. LÄS MER
2. How to narrow the intention-behaviour gap of sustainable textile consumption from the perspectives of retailers and Millennial consumers : A qualitative study in the NetherlandsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : Background: The textile and apparel industry is seen as one of the most polluting industries of these times. Consumers and retailers are both considered important stakeholders in the textile supply chain. LÄS MER
3. Design of breast roll retraction system : Redesign of keyway solution for positioning of breast roll in tissue machineM1-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This Thesis has been carried out as a final part of the Mechanical Engineering programme (180 credits) at Karlstad University during the spring semester 2022 and comprises 22.5 credits. The work is carried out on behalf of Valmet AB in Karlstad. LÄS MER
4. Process monitoring of turbine blades : Monitoring of blade tip clearance using eddy current sensorsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis has been a collaboration between the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and Siemens Energy which invest in the research facility at KTH. The objective was to investigate the use of eddy current sensors in real-time monitoring of turbine blades. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The growing penetration of variable renewable energy has brought all-round challenges to the current power system, no matter for the grid infrastructure, market design or the power producers. The positive and negative externalities caused by the market participators are to be finer priced and a significant amount of flexibility is to be added to the system, in order to counter these problems and facilitate energy transition. LÄS MER