Sökning: "Price to Earning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Price to Earning.
1. Energy simulation model for commercial buildings Beridarebanan 4, 11 and 77, with ice thermal storageMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : District cooling companies enforce a large penalty based on peak demands, which current cooling methods do not address properly. Building developers are exploring alternatives methods to reduce the said peak demands. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates the ability of single and multi-ratio investment strategies, such as P/E, P/B, Magic Formula and Piotroski F-score, to generate excess returns and positive alpha values on the Stockholm Stock Market. Performances of the strategies tested are compared to the Stockholm Stock Market as a whole, also known as the index “OMXSPI”. LÄS MER
3. Circular business model – Access based car service : A Quantitative Study from customers´ perspectiveMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : This study develops the knowledge and understanding of Circular Business Model (CBM) from the consumers´ perspective in Sweden. It is of great importance, for the Swedish companies that are planning to establish collaborative consumption or move towards other CBMs, to understand how and what are the consumers´ attitudes, behaviour, and the level of purchase intention towards circular business models. LÄS MER
4. Factor Investing on the Swedish Stock Market : A Quantitative Study of a Model Based on Quality and ValueUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Investors and fund managers have, since the start of financial markets, always been on the lookout for new ways of beating the market. However, researchers of the Efficient Market Hypothesis have shown that markets are usually highly efficient, implying that there are few possibilities of earning returns that are higher than the market returns, on a risk adjusted basis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Using three different models, we examine the determinants of average stock returns on the Stockholm Stock Exchange during 2012-2016. By using time-series data, we find that a Fama-French three-factor model (directed at capturing size and book-to-market ratio) functions quite well in the Swedish stock market and is able to explain the variation in returns better than the traditional CAPM. LÄS MER