Sökning: "Private Firms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 432 uppsatser innehållade orden Private Firms.
1. Cooperation In Fragmentation: Factors Influencing the Willingness of Firms to Cooperate in Fragmented IndustriesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In any given industry, fragmentation, namely the state of a disintegrated landscape of market participants’ offerings, can have detrimental effects on firms and customers in the likes of inefficiencies or inconvenient offerings, respectively. Despite recent first steps towards consolidation of offerings through, for example, platform ecosystems, the German mobility industry is still largely fragmented. LÄS MER
2. Acquiring for Long-term Value Creation:A Case Study at Entreprenörinvest : “How does the entrepreneurial process regarding local direct investments impact the creation of long-term value?”Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Background: In the southern areas of Sweden, around the birthplace of household brands such as IKEA, Peab, and Husqvarna, widespread entrepreneurial ventures have grown and seen their first few years of success. Alongside our collaborating private equity firm Entreprenörinvest we are trying to further expand the knowledge and descriptive concepts of what makes these entrepreneurial ventures successful. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As technology accelerates the dynamism in the global markets, companies are forced to adapt to the changing landscape. A company’s success in navigating the external environment depends on their dynamic capabilities. One of the most critical moments for many companies’ is when they conduct an IPO. LÄS MER
4. Spatial dependence in the regional innovation performance of small- and medium sized enterprises : A spatial econometric approach to identifying the drivers of SME innovation in European NUTS regionsMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Being a crucial sector in Europe’s economy, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) require involvement in innovative activities to perpetuate their competitiveness. Nevertheless, European-wide funding programs that aim to foster innovation at the regional level have been criticized for not being adequately tailored to SMEs’ innovation patterns and dynamics. LÄS MER
5. The Private Company Discount : An acquisition study of public and private companies on the Swedish marketKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : The difference in valuation between private and public firms have been studied several times on the U.S. and European markets. However, we believe that the lack of studies made on the Swedish market opened a possibility for an exciting opportunity. LÄS MER