Sökning: "Pro-Environmental Behavior"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 uppsatser innehållade orden Pro-Environmental Behavior.
1. Assessing transformative learning impacts on 1st year university students using large-scale conservation projects on students’ environmental attitudes and pro-environmental behaviorsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: The world today is facing many environmental and sustainability problems.The aim of this research project is to examine the effects of large scale conservation projects on participants' environmental attitudes and pro-environmental behaviors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för byggnadsteknik, energisystem och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Energy consumption is one of the major contributors to greenhouse gas emissions and to climate change. Renewable energy sources are one way of mitigating the problem, but behavioral change and reductions in consumption are also required. LÄS MER
3. The Man-Environment Nexus in Morocco : A Qualitative Study of Hegemonic Masculinity Norms and Attitudes Towards Pro-Environmental Behavior amongst Male University Students in Rabat, MoroccoKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Whilst several studies acknowledge the role of gender norms and structures in environmental research, little attention is paid to the explicit influence of men and masculinities in pro-environmental behavior. Additionally, research concerning this man-environment nexus is almost nonexistent in the context of the Global South. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Consumption of everyday products is an unintentional behavior most individuals act out without thinking of it. These products can end up as litter discarded in nature. Littering is an important field to study in order to achieve a sustainable future. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Modern consumerism and overconsumption in e-commerce have profound ecological ramifications, necessitating the adoption of pro-environmental behavior. Imagine a world where sustainable choices are seamlessly integrated into our online shopping experience. LÄS MER