Sökning: "Process Industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3745 uppsatser innehållade orden Process Industry.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. The Tension Between Growing and Maintaining Artistic Freedom - A multiple case study of Swedish craft breweries’ internationalisation processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. DIGITALISERING INOM SVENSK ELITFOTBOLL En explorativ studie för att kartlägga användningen av informationsteknologi i svensk elitfotbollKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is constantly taking place in society and information technology (IT)has become a major part of many industries. At the same time, sport has grown intoa billion-dollar industry and major international clubs have embraced digitalizationand become data-driven organizations that utilize IT in a variety of purposes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The nature-based tourism is becoming an important part of the Swedish tourism, but due to the concept, “the right of public access”, the development and the conditions of the nature-based tourism is different in Sweden compared to other countries. This research area is in need to be more explored and therefore, the purpose of this study is to examine how the swedish tourism industry work for a sustainable nature-based tourism with a specific focus on the right of public access. LÄS MER
5. Supporting regional innovation through Clusters - A multiple-case study of five clusters in Innovation Leading + European RegionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, emerging megatrends foster a fierce competition around the world. Authors are constantly studying the impacts of clustering on regional innovation and in turn economic growth and competitiveness of regions. LÄS MER