Sökning: "Process Mining"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 332 uppsatser innehållade orden Process Mining.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Export of heat treated steel goods has an important impact on the Swedish economy which brings performance demands and expectations on production to keep a competitive market position. Sustainability and efficiency are two important aspects in meeting these demands. LÄS MER
2. Making Space Exploration Sustainable: A Quantitative Assessment of Valuable Elements for Implementation of In-Situ Utilisation of Lunar ResourcesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Exploring the Solar System is an ongoing process of humanity that cannot be stopped. It requires large amounts of resources to explore space, which need to be acquired from somewhere. Resources mined on Earth cannot be diverted from vital productions on Earth as those required for energy systems transition and developing a sustainable society. LÄS MER
3. Some Like It Hot: Pre-heating Prior to Bioreactor Treatment Enhances Nitrogen Removal From Mine DrainageMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten- och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Ammonium-nitrate based explosives (NH4NO3) used within the operations of Kiruna iron ore mine release nitrate (NO3-) into the environment, potentially having adverse effects on local river-systems. One way of reducing NO3- impacts to the environment is through a woodchip denitrifying bioreactor (DBR). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between ethics of Artificial Intelligence and the design and implementation process of Artificial Intelligence in Business Intelligence. In doing so, I compare the current ethical knowledge in AI with AI users and researchers experiences. LÄS MER
5. Effektivisering av nystartad monteringsprocess En studie av batterimontering hos Epiroc Rock Drills ABUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The mining industry of the future has a strong focus on sustainability, which for example is reflected in the Swedish mining industry association Swemin´s goal of a mining industry free of carbon dioxide in 2035. To make this possible, a broad investment is now being made in the electrification of mining machines, which is believed to have great potential for reducing emissions. LÄS MER