Sökning: "Product Concept Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1030 uppsatser innehållade orden Product Concept Development.
1. NÅ NÄSTA NIVÅ MED GAMIFICATION En studie kring tillämpning och potentiella nyttoeffekter av gamificationKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Games have long engaged and motivated players and the development of technologyhas made it possible to expand its use areas. Game mechanisms are no longer usedsolely in games but can be identified in areas such as in mobile applications, workplacesand educational contexts. LÄS MER
2. Capturing Supplier Innovation - Single Case Study of how Kongsberg Automotive can Facilitate Supplier InnovationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc In Innovation and Industrial Management & MiM in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
3. REPLACE OR REPAIR? -A study of if fast fashion repair concepts like H&M Take Care can affect the intentions to repair clothingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Overconsumption and an increasing disposal of clothes is a troublesome development in thefast fashion industry, where millennials are major contributors. As there is a need for a majorshift towards more sustainable consumption, product-service systems in the shape of in-storerepair stations, like Take Care by H&M, is interesting to investigate. LÄS MER
4. A Guideline for Conducting Form Analysis of Branded Products : The Development of a Design Guideline Framework for Product-Producing Companies in a Brand Management ContextMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion; Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the research and development of a framework for creating design guidelines, aimed towards product-producing companies as a part of a brand extension strategy. The thesis answers two research questions: RQ1: What strategies could be used to analyze visual form and product design as a part of a brand extension strategy for a product-producing company? RQ2: How can an existing visual brand identity be utilized during the product development process and redefined for new product categories? The thesis is divided into a literature review and a case application of the presented theories on a real-world product development process. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis is the final assignment for a bachelor degree in Industrial Design Engineering via Luleå University of Technology. The project comprises 15hp and has been carried out in collaboration with MECON AB in Luleå, which works with construction, among other things. LÄS MER