Sökning: "Product Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1165 uppsatser innehållade orden Product Innovation.
1. CHALLENGES WHEN DIFFUSING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING - A qualitative research study exploring the major challenges when diffusing innovative products through digital marketing based on a case study of a diving equipment companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main objective with this study was to explore the major challenges whendiffusing innovative products through digital marketing. The purpose of thisresearch was to bring clarity in what challenges managers for innovativeproducts face when using digital marketing practices, such as Social MediaMarketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and SEO/SEM to diffusetheir products. LÄS MER
2. FINTECH COMPANIES: INNOVATION, ALGORITHMS AND CUSTOMER CENTRIC PERSPECTIVE - A cross-sectional study on algorithmic trading in the Fintech industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In the last years the financial sector has been subject to many changes, in particular since 2008financial crisis many customers started to appreciate new digital financial companies, insteadof traditional ones, that offer innovative solutions for financial services. In fact they are able tooffer more effective, efficient and less expensive services than traditional institutions. LÄS MER
3. Mitigating Uncertainty by Including the Customer in the Fuzzy Front-End of Innovation - A comparative multiple-case study of Polestar and On to identify successful customer collaborationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The fuzzy front-end (FFE) is the first phase of new product development which is associatedwith high levels of uncertainty. Mitigating uncertainty is a key factor to enable successfulinnovation. LÄS MER
4. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, there are students who live in small student apartments. These apartments can be called compact living as a student apartment can be as small as 16 square meters. To take advantage of the place that is in small homes, it would be good if larger furniture could be combined into a piece of furniture. LÄS MER