Sökning: "Product Service System"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 328 uppsatser innehållade orden Product Service System.
1. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : One of the largest challenges’ mankind is currently facing has been recognized to be climate change. Moving towards climate neutrality, decoupling economic growth from resource use, and at the same time ensuring long-term competitiveness becomes highly important. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The report is about the project with the aim of building a front-end solution on a website in the WCMS WordPress for the customer Photon Sports through the full-service agency Oh My. The website, which will be built from an already developed design, will showcase the company's product and include a function for interested parties to sign up for a waiting list. LÄS MER
4. Nulägesanalys av informations- och produktionsflöde : En fallstudie på Habo Plast med förbättringsförslagKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : This report is based on an analysis of the current situation which have been made in Habo Plast’s production and is primarily based on collected data of qualitative character. The company lacked a detailed analysis of how the work in their production proceeds. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Industry 4.0 has introduced technologies such as machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing, which has disrupted markets across different industries. These technologies are prime examples of what has come to be known as disruptive innovations. LÄS MER