Sökning: "Product Stewardship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Product Stewardship.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : A novel material composition has been investigated in terms of thermal, mechanical, economical and sustainable aspects to be compared to neoprene wetsuits. It is believed that a sandwich structure produced by a dipping method with rubber layers containing an insulating textile can insulate better than foamed neoprene. LÄS MER
2. The value of Health and Safety aspects in Product-Service Systems : A case study based on the manufacturing industryMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Companies are expected to reduce the impact on society caused by its operations while at the same time, generate profit for its stakeholders. One way to satisfy both parts is by creating shared values. As the trend of servitization becomes more popular the ability of Product-Service Systems (PSS) to deliver additional value to customers arises. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : The awareness of sustainable development challenges is growing. Companies are important players in society's development and in order to follow that development, action towards more sustainable business practises is required. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The aviation industry is perceived as being unsustainable in the long term due to foreseen continuous growth and the use of finite natural resources. To become more sustainable airlines need to address sustainability in their business model and business strategies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Context: During the 21st century several alarming reports have been published that deals with the depletion and pollutant of the earth by human interference. The earth is an ending resource and so are the mountains and bedrocks which are continuously mined in order to harvest its minerals. LÄS MER