Sökning: "Product cost"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1229 uppsatser innehållade orden Product cost.
1. The true costs of internationally purchasing of energy storage systems in the Electromobility sector - A case study of Volvo Trucks battery supply chainMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : To minimize the unnecessary costs that arise when machines or other objects fail, perhapsneeding to be replaced during less than ideal occasions through what is knownas reactive maintenance, a more active maintenance policy through which objects arecontinuously maintained in a preventative manner based on life expectancy or from acost-perspective, is preferred. Mathematical models can be advantageous to utilize whenscheduling these maintenance occasion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This project consists of the design of a concept for a portable assistive seat in collaboration with IKEA. The aim of the project is to create a solution that fits within the Omtänksam family of products and shares the company’s values of what is so-called Democratic Design: Form - Quality - Low Price - Function – Sustainability The Omtänksam Family is focused on products that can help the elderly to have a more comfortable life while blending with the home environment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The industry 4.0 is continuously aiming to produce faster, increasing quality, and strictly using what is necessary to achieve efficiency enhancement. Within the wide list of methods used to reach this target, robot automation is usually used, although is expensive and rigid. LÄS MER
5. Product structure modeling for ETO system product considering the product lifecycle : A case study of ABB Mine HoistMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : In order to gain competitive advantages in markets, companies have provided a variety of customized products to satisfy customer-specific requirements, leading to not only a large amount of product data but also high cost, long lead-time and complexity of quality control. Efficient product data management throughout the product lifecycle has become increasingly crucial, of which product structure management is regarded as the most important constituent. LÄS MER