Sökning: "Product design engineer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 uppsatser innehållade orden Product design engineer.
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background: Automotive industries have started to digitalize their manufacturing processes by developing new architectures that unite from the early stages of development. This study finds the Requirements Engineering (RE) practices and the challenges organizations face for new architectural developments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Industriell produktutveckling, produktion och design
Sammanfattning : Design thinking (DT) is a popular method and methodology for leveraging innovation. However, using DT in practical organisational settings is challenging because there is little acknowledgment of such research in academia. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för maskinteknik (MT)
Sammanfattning : The oar has historically played a significant role for Sweden as a lake andcostal dominated country. For many years small boats called “snipa” wereused to gather fish by people living along the coastlines or alongside lakes.Oars was then the only option for conveying the boat forward. LÄS MER
4. Circular Design and its applications in the Electric Guitar Industry : Development of a Circular Business Model SystemUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Our society is all the more shifting towards focusing on the impact that we have on the world’s climate and reducing our environmental impact is getting increasingly popular. Amongst efforts to reduce the impact of the products that we use, the field of Circular Design has emerged as a solution that tackles the problem at its roots in a holistic way, aiming to not only reduce the climate impact of products, but to transition our entire society into a sustainable one through the implementation of a Circular Economy. LÄS MER
5. Development & Integration of Load Path Visualization With the U* Index Method : Applications In Aerospace Product DevelopmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Determining how loads are distributed in a structure has long been a way for engineers to ensure that the final product will work as intended. As components become more and more complicated so does this analysis. The advantages of quickly identifying critical features in a design are significant. LÄS MER