Sökning: "Product-Service System"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden Product-Service System.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This project consists of the design of a concept for a portable assistive seat in collaboration with IKEA. The aim of the project is to create a solution that fits within the Omtänksam family of products and shares the company’s values of what is so-called Democratic Design: Form - Quality - Low Price - Function – Sustainability The Omtänksam Family is focused on products that can help the elderly to have a more comfortable life while blending with the home environment. LÄS MER
2. Stroller Service System : How to make customer products sustainable within the planetary boundaries - using the case product ‘stroller’, PSS and a Design Thinking approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Physical customer products have an environmental impact, such as greenhouse gas emissions, due to the use of virgin resources from cradle-to-grave, especially when the origin of the material is from fossil resources. This thesis aims to create a circular business model, by investigating the product ‘stroller’ and place it in a Product Service System, where the user subscribes to the Stroller Service System. LÄS MER
3. Use-oriented business models : a multiple case study of rental providers within the Scandinavian outdoor apparel industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Our current production patterns induce high consumption rates and equally high waste generation, which will eventually lead to resource depletion and substantial environmental damages. The concept of a use-oriented product-service system seems promising to encourage resource efficiency. LÄS MER
4. Collaborative consumption for a sustainable future: What gets consumers on-board? : An investigation of the consumers' willingness to adopt PSS and its determinantsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The Circular Business Model (CBM) is one way to achieve a more sustainable future. Its goal is to reduce the use of natural resources which are becoming more scarce on our planet. The aim of the study is to investigate the consumer behavior and the determinants of the willingness to adopt Product Service System (PSS), one of the models of CBM. LÄS MER
5. Possible Implications of Mobility as a Service in a Mid-sized City : A Case Study of a Utility CompanyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The human behaviour is the greatest source of greenhouse gas emissions, and according to the Paris Agreement, the transport sector should lower their emissions by 70 % compared to the year 2010. Today, many organizations seek competitive advantage from service-oriented business opportunities to create further value for customers by fulfilling their problem and need. LÄS MER