Sökning: "Product-Service System"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden Product-Service System.
1. Circular Economy Practice Applied to Reverse Logistics : A Multiple Case Study from Fashion Retailers PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The fashion industry has been criticized due to environmental issues, such as the causation of increased scarcity of landfills, hazardous emissions, and exhaustion of non-renewable resources. At the same time, customers, and governments require organizations within the industry to be transparent, offer sustainable consumption, and take responsibility for textile waste. LÄS MER
2. Strollers specifically designed for a circular economy : Why the future paradigm will pose new demands on products and how to fulfil themMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Today´s traditional linear production and consumption model fronted by cheap wear and tear products is problematic in terms of sustainability and has to make the transition to a more circular model. As evident from previous projects and pilots, simply taking the shortcut and solely changing the business model (often by leasing instead of selling the exact same products as before) is not sufficient enough in order to meet the demands that come as a consequence of the new business model. LÄS MER
3. Ownership is so last year! An investigation of the relationship between consumer characteristics and attitude towards rental of second-hand clothingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: This research investigates the effect of six specific consumers’ characteristics, i.e. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Water Saving Intervention : A digital user experience solution of more sustainable choice in daily water-use with behavioral changeMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, sustainable thinking has been gradually recognized and accepted by more and more users, enterprises, and stakeholders. However, in daily life, there is often a gap between the value of users’ pursuit of sustainable lifestyles and their behavior habits. Also, the connection between different stakeholders is often ignored. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The concept of the circular economy has been introduced to China and encouraged to be implemented in manufacturing industries by the government in recent years. The implementation of a circular economy in the mobile phone product system can potentially serve as a solution to reducing a significant amount of waste mobile phones. LÄS MER