Sökning: "Product-Service Systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden Product-Service Systems.
1. Enabling Business Transformation through Servitization: The role of Open Innovation and Collaboration Strategies in Commercial Real Estate - A multiple Swedish businesses empirical analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Commercial real estate industry is undergoing some major transformations that are disrupting its traditionaldynamics and imposing to companies a proactive response. Technological advancements, new businessmodels and changing in client needs create the conditions to reorient the solutions towards a more completecustomer experience by providing services aiming to solve the complex user’s problems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In this qualitative case study, the phenomenon of servitization is analysed for ABBKabeldon, a conventional manufacturer located in Sweden, with the purpose offinding the factors that influence the servitization potential of cable distributioncabinets and how best to address them. The conclusion reached is that thefactors can be divided into key motivators, the rationale for the strategy, andchallenges, the hurdles that lead some companies to a service paradox. LÄS MER
3. Customer Satisfaction Measurement for Product-Service Systems in the MaaS Sector Conceptualising a New Measurement Framework through a Scale Development ProcessMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Use-Oriented Business Model for Consumer Durables : an Exploratory Case Study on Business Model CapabilitiesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Industriell Ekonomi; Luleå tekniska universitet/Industriell Ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this study is to explore capabilities needed to deploy a use-oriented businessmodel (UOBM) for consumer durables with low utilization rate. Therefore, the study seeks to uncover activities needed to realize business model capabilities and the capabilities impact on business performance. LÄS MER
5. Ownership is so last year! An investigation of the relationship between consumer characteristics and attitude towards rental of second-hand clothingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: This research investigates the effect of six specific consumers’ characteristics, i.e. LÄS MER