Sökning: "Production planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1636 uppsatser innehållade orden Production planning.
1. Reshoring: Problem & Utmaningar vid implementering En fallstudie om svenska tillverkningsföretags reshoringprocesserKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In opposition to offshoring, which is when companies move production abroad, a trend of reshoring has emerged in the last few years. Offshoring has for a long time been motivated by lower production costs, opportunities of producing larger quantities in addition to enabling companies to focus on their core competencies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Different geopolitical tensions, economic upheavals and operational instability make the logistics network challenging to manage against disruptions. These events can make the network see an escalation in cost and resources needed, and the time to recover from these disruptions and stabilize the network. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the embouchure of a flutist and how changing it affects the tone quality of a player. The study was made by exploring literature on the topic of flute technique and embouchure, and by documenting the author’s own journey with embouchure change. Data was collected through video recordings, photos, and written practice journal. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystem; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Production planning and evaluation can be performed using various tools. This study encompasses two main topics: productivity measurement and production simulation. The study was conducted at AstraZeneca, a pharmaceutical company, where their production of inhalers was examined. LÄS MER
5. Utredning av leveransprecisionen hos Företag X : En analys av in- och utgående logistik, inköp och produktionMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för management (MAN)
Sammanfattning : Background: The company has had a low outgoing delivery precision for a prolonged period. This creates problems as orders must be prioritized in order to be produced on time and partial deliveries are used to satisfy customers. The origin of the problem is unknown to the company, but there are suspicions that the problems arise in production. LÄS MER