Sökning: "Professional Language"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 268 uppsatser innehållade orden Professional Language.
1. COMMUNICATION CHALLENGES AND USE OF TECHNOLOGY BETWEEN IMMIGRANT MOTHERS AND NURSES IN CHILD HEALTH CENTERS IN SWEDEN (Nurses and Doulas’ perspectives)Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to describe and to analyze the perceived communication challenges and cultural differences (from nurses and doulas' points of view) in meetings between Swedish nurses and immigrant mothers in Swedish Child Health Centers (CHC) from dense immigrant areas. A special focus is put on the use of technology for managing their communication. LÄS MER
2. Challenges of Professional Integration: Experiences of non-EU Highly Skilled Professional Immigrants in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Migration has been a global phenomenon. Sweden being one of the most industrious countries of Europe, with the best welfare system, Sweden has experienced considerable flow of both professional and nonprofessional immigrants. LÄS MER
3. Chinese immigrants studying and working in Sweden -A Push-Pull analysis of their motivation and experiencesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative research study, which aims to explore why Chinese studentschoose to study and work in Sweden and find out what “Pushes” them from Chinaand what “Pulls” them to study and work in Sweden. The “Push – Pull” model wasused to analyze the data. LÄS MER
4. Death becomes her. Journalistic portrayals of murdered women and their bodies as subject, object and abject in Swedish high profile murder casesMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns how murdered women and their bodies are represented through written and visual language in tabloid crime journalism. Two Swedish high profile murders were chosen through a purposeful sampling, and 436 articles from Sweden's two largest tabloid newspapers, Aftonbladet and Expressen, were thematized through Thematic Analysis. LÄS MER
5. The Missing Link in Software Development : - A case study of a small software company and the interaction with its clients in joint software projects.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The impact of software in today’s society is massive and the market is competitive. The clients are demanding tailor-made solutions, but the development is complex as software projects often fails. Usually, software developers and their clients have different professional backgrounds which creates barriers. LÄS MER