Sökning: "Programming Languages"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 274 uppsatser innehållade orden Programming Languages.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software development process is becoming inherently complex in recent decades.To reduce the complexity in the development process developers, software practitioners are constantly looking for newer approach. One approach can be understanding the software design for instance, the UML models earlier in the softwaredevelopment process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The rapid pace of digitalization has resulted in increased management of software development, and today a majority of startups are reliant on software. How to manage software development projects is a well-researched area and agile methods are widely adopted by companies in all industries and sizes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DVMT)
Sammanfattning : Most of the software stack is built upon C today. C is a very flexible language, but the flexibility also brings some safety risks, particularly when handling memory through pointers. Rust is a new programming language which can guarantee memory safety without performance-heavy runtime services such as garbage collection. LÄS MER
4. Mitigating garbage collection in Java microservices : How garbage collection affects Java microservices andhow it can be handledUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : Java is one of the more recent programming languages that in runtime free applications from manual memory management by using automatic Garbage collector (GC) threads. Although, at the cost of stop-the-world pauses that pauses the whole application. LÄS MER
5. Comparative Analysis of Ant Colony Optimization and Genetic Algorithm in Solving the Traveling Salesman ProblemM1-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Metaheuristics is a term for optimization procedures/algorithms that can be applied to a wide range of problems. These problems for which metaheuristics are used usually fall in the NP-hard category, meaning that they cannot be solved in polynomial time. This means that as the input dataset gets larger the time to solve increases exponentially. LÄS MER