Sökning: "Project management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4180 uppsatser innehållade orden Project management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Bachelor of Science in Conservation 2020, 180 HECSecond Cycle2020:26.... LÄS MER
2. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
3. Innovating Inside the Box - An Exploratory Comparative Case Study of Regulations’ Impact on Innovation in the Insurance IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation in general is an important driver for economic growth and consumer welfare.However, with the purpose of consumer protection and ensuring stability of the financialsystem, the insurance sector is bound to follow stricter regulations than most other sectors. LÄS MER
4. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As established organizations are trying to combat the fast-moving and turbulent businessenvironment and remain competitive, they are becoming aware of the importance to becomemore flexible and adaptive to changes. Firms have started to realize that a way to achieve thisis through the implementation of agile methods. LÄS MER