Sökning: "Property law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 861 uppsatser innehållade orden Property law.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Fermented dairy products are wildly consumable products in today societies, and these products are known for their unique rheological properties due to the complex structural systems they possess. The simplest rheological model for describing yogurt behavior is the Power Law model, but this model parameters are not sufficient for describing the complex behavior during flow and filling. LÄS MER
2. Indigenous Peoples' Right to Land and Natural Resources When Companies Act In Their Traditional Territory: An Enquire of International Human Rights Systems with a Focus on the Inter-American Court of Human Rights and the African Regional System of Human RightsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis approaches how International Human Rights Law is addressing the protection of indigenous peoples’ right to land when States give concessions for companies to act inside indigenous traditional territory. Cases of harmful conducts committed by companies in indigenous territory are continuously happening around the world. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Elektroniska underskrifter - En studie om den svenska regleringen med särskilt fokus på köp av fast egendomKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate what the current regulation of electronic signatures in Sweden is and whether the formal requirements for property purchases can be considered met when using electronic signatures. The conclusion is that the eIDAS-regulation and supplementary law (2016:561) with provisions to the EU-regulation on electronic identification regulate electronic signatures in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the legal framework revolving music sampling, which recently has been brought to light after the judgment of the European Court of Justice (CJEU) in the case of C-476/17 Pelham. Before this judgment, the correlation between music sampling and Copyright Law was unclear, whilst music sampling had obtained a global cultural status. LÄS MER