Sökning: "Prospect Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 90 uppsatser innehållade orden Prospect Theory.
1. Seaweed is Sexy : The consumption and utilisation of seaweed throughout British history and the marketing that surrounds itMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : Damp, rotting, smelly, rising from the depths, washed up on shorelines. Seaweed (or Macroalgae) has transitioned over time in its position and uses within the British Isles; as discussed in the thesis it has undergone an evolution from its historical use as a source of food in times of desperation, to the superfood it is lauded as today. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine the risk preferences of current and future management generations and its implications for strategic management. Methodology: A quantitative research strategy has been chosen in order to fulfil the purpose of this study. LÄS MER
3. Hanterar du risken eller hanterar risken dig? : En studie ur ett genusperspektiv om småsparares känslomässiga påverkan bakom investeringsbeslutKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Extensive studies show that risk has a large impact on investment decisions. In addition, studies also show that risk behavior varies between men and women, where women tend to behave more risk averse. LÄS MER
4. Gemenskap, individualism och andlighet : Tro och församlingsliv bland unga vuxna i den samtida svenska pingströrelsenMagister-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies how young adults in today's Swedish Pentecostal congregations describe their beliefs and their congregational life. The thesis applies a theoretic frame of Rational Choice Theory and compares the results with previous research/adjacent studies close to the field. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The standing debate regarding how preferences should be defined is still evident in research today. Are they invariant to current endowment as a neoclassical practitioner would proclaim, or reference dependent as a behavioural economist would state? This theoretical discrepancy, regarding how preferences should be defined, when agents are experienced at what they do is found by List (2003) to be non-existing. LÄS MER