Sökning: "Public Debt Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Public Debt Management.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. The relationship between CSR and the interest bearing cost of debt : An analysis of Nordic countriesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Corporate social responsibility (CSR), or perhaps the lack of it, is widely debated today. Regulations and international discussions surrounding the topic is taking up a larger room in the public domain with the Paris Climate Accords being a pinnacle where a number of countries decided to agree to quite ambitious climate goals. LÄS MER
3. Debt Portfolio Optimization at the Swedish National Debt Office: : A Monte Carlo Simulation ModelKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : It can be difficult for a sovereign debt manager to see the implications on expected costs and risk of a specific debt management strategy, a simulation model can therefore be a valuable tool. This study investigates how future economic data such as yield curves, foreign exchange rates and CPI can be simulated and how a portfolio optimization model can be used for a sovereign debt office that mainly uses financial derivatives to alter its strategy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Swedish Private Equity - A Reliable Source for IPO Pricing? Seminar date: 03/05/2020 Course: FEKH89, Bachelor Degree Project in Financial Management Undergraduate Level, 15 credits Authors: Johan Brown, Patrik Nilsson, Filip Wallersköld Supervisor: Anamaria Cociorva Key words: Underpricing, Information Asymmetry, Private Equity, IPO, Sweden Purpose: To explore if and why Private Equity-backed companies experience different levels of underpricing compared to its counterpart between 2009 and 2018 Methodology: Quantitative Research Theoretical approach: Previous research suggests that firms going public experience, on average, abnormal first day returns. One of the theories explaining this phenomena argues that underpricing is a result of informational asymmetry between investors. LÄS MER
5. Branschspecifika finansiella likheter mellan tillväxtbolag : En kvantitativ studie baserad på svenska börsnoterade företagKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Wu and Yeung have studied growth type with US companies to analyze capital structure and various financial behaviors of growth companies. The author believes that these companies have distinct capital structure and tend to follow this structure in the long run. LÄS MER