Sökning: "Public Health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3440 uppsatser innehållade orden Public Health.
1. Mediebilden under pandemin – Hur rapporteras krisen? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av material från de skandinaviska ländernaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this quantitative study is to find out how the media image of Sweden, Norwayand Denmark has been framed by the leading evening press in the other countries during theinitial three months of the COVID-19 pandemic. The study aims to answer which frames thatdominates the mediapicture, if Sweden’s, Norway’s and Denmark’s handling of the initialthree months of the COVID-19 has mainly been portrayed in a positive, negative or neutrallight and who is being interviewed in the news coverage. LÄS MER
2. Privata sjukvårdsförsäkringar i Sverige - Hjälpande eller stjälpande för den offentliga specialistvårdkön?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Private health insurance has rapidly increased during the 21st century and has become a target for political debate in recent years. Some argue that private health insurance can be a relief for the public health care system, while others claim that private insured patients buy themselves ahead in line and make the public waiting time longer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In September 2020, the Swedish government announced the ambition to further raise the tax on alcohol and tobacco products. The new policy, planned to be enacted in January 2023, aims to adjust for inflationary measures while promoting public health and increasing government revenue. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic in Sweden, the younger generation has been portrayed by themedia as an unconcerned group that doesn't follow the Covid-19 restrictions issued by thePublic Health Agency of Sweden and the Swedish government. In our study, we wanted tolook into if and how the pandemic has had an impact on the youths news habits and choice ofnews sources. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : This exam project is about a material that developed with the rise of the industrial revolution, became almost obsolete in recent decades, and that I now use in the field of applied art, craft, and design.Enamelled steel is a material mostly known for its use in domestic kitchenware and colourful road and advertising signs. LÄS MER