Sökning: "Public Records"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 uppsatser innehållade orden Public Records.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The Aim of this qualitative study is to contribute to the research on the preschool teacher’s experiences and challenges of curriculum implementation and give the opportunity to teacher’s voices to be heard. Through preschool teacher’s experiences, the study intends to identify patterns of similarity in order to understand the challenges preschool teachers face in implementing curriculum for underprivileged children in rural India. LÄS MER
2. Administrativa krav i en kreativ process : Arkivariers syn på arkivering och tillgängliggörande av forskningsdata på svenska lärosätenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : Introduction. Previous research has shown that the increasing demands of research data management have proven to be challenging to both researchers and research support. The aim of this thesis is to investigate the process of managing, archiving, and sharing research data and what challenges it faces. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This socio-legal research investigates the online dating outcomes of individuals with a Swedish criminal history. By utilising a self-administered questionnaire, this research has asked respondents several questions which helped to paint a picture of what kind of impact the online availability of court records has within the online dating realm in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Från beatniks till hippies : Utmanande och omvälvande subkulturella ungdomsgrupper i Sverige 1959 till 1969Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : From beatniks to hippies — challenging and revolving subcultural youths in Sweden 1959 to 1969 The purpose of this work has been to explore and analyse the transformation of the youth subcultures beatniks and hippies in a Swedish context between 1959 and 1969, by searching answers to the following questions: What was the background of the subcultures ? How were these subcultures established, transformed and developed in a Swedish context? What became their typical style and taste?, and in what rooms and places were these cultures practiced by Swedish youths? Mass media, especially TV but also radio, film, books and records brought the world in and were the main reason youths in Sweden could identify themselves through foreign subcultures. They adapted most of the original style but brought in some local elements. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning; Lunds universitet/Centrum för miljö- och klimatvetenskap (CEC)
Sammanfattning : During the spring of 2020 the world was hit by the Covid-19 pandemic which led to unpredicted and interesting effects in the domestic tourism sector. As a result of travel restrictions and social distancing recommendations there was an increase in visitors to national parks, hiking trails and other recreational areas in Sweden. LÄS MER